2014年7月9日星期三

My rock band in Shanghai (1)

Music came into my life at a very young age. My mother used to play the violin so she wish me to play another instruments, finally I decided to choose the piano after suggestion and discussion. I received an early education of the piano when I was a little boy of 5 years old , owing to my diligent practicing and natural talent, I really love it and made rapid progress. When I was 12, I passed all of level of grading tests.  At that time, I realized that I cannot confined my ability to the piano. So I decided to learn something more by myself. 

As time goes by, one of the most meaningful things of my life happened when I was in high school. I gradually fall in love with rock music and learned to play the guitar after class. The most important event of my music experience was in my 16 years old, I grew a rock band in my high school and put all of my energy in it. The beginning of the band was hard because we did not have enough money and support. Nevertheless, our school gave us confidence to handle with difficulties. Finally, we got the first prize of the College music festival in Shanghai.











Continued.... 


没有评论:

发表评论