2014年7月9日星期三

My rock band in Shanghai (2)

I never dream to be a rock star today but music has become
a super important part of my life. Although I do not have any bands now, I still try to writing songs and play the guitar in my leisure times. Naturally, everyone can choose suitable music to listen to. However, when you find a kind of music which can bring happiness to you, you will be surprised and become excited. Music has a magical energy, and it can help people gain good mood in a great extent.




Additionally, I hope when I graduate from university and sit in the office, I also have the enthusiasm with music. It can double my happiness and arouse the spirit of working. When I enter the world of music I can find out that I get quiet, peace and happiness. I believe that music can bring us many surprises as the development of society, great music will become more important.
 

As far as I am concerned , music is a good medicine to our soul. It can change our mood , our horizon in life , and even better our physical health , which is inevitably one of the most essential factors in our enjoyable life.  I wish I can stay with music forever.

没有评论:

发表评论